Contact Simon: email@example.com
Mailorder your pegs & pay with PayPal
You will need a credit card or PayPal account for the transaction. All prices are $Australian ($AU). We try to ship orders by the next business day. If you would like to check the availability of a particular model please send us an email.
Perfection wood head pegs
Perfection pegs are available with ebony or rosewood heads in Swiss and Hill styles, in addition to the ‘standard’ ABS Swiss synthetic head.
Peg sizes – choosing the right peg
You will need to select the correct size peg for your instrument. Nearly always this depends on the diameter of the existing peg holes. Before you purchase you should:
- Read the Information page to see what’s available and what style of peg you prefer.
- Measure the diameter of the existing pegs to determine what size peg suits your instrument.
- Please take care to select the correct pegs for your instrument. If you choose the wrong sort of peg we can make an exchange or refund the purchase price, but shipping costs are not refundable.
- If you have questions about what sort of pegs you require and need help in making a choice, we are happy to assist. Please email Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 4 strings? Gamba, Lute or Oud? 5 peg sets, 6 pegs, 7?
Do you play something other than a conventional 4-string instrument? Contact us by email and let us know the diameter of your largest peg and the number of pegs on each side of your peg box. If you need assistance please ask, we welcome your questions (and photos of your instrument’s peg box, from above and from the side and with a ruler in the shot, can be very helpful). When you have made your choice we will assemble a set of pegs to suit your instrument and invoice you through PayPal.
Shipping, Insurance, Duties & Customs
- We use Australia Post Express Airmail as our standard service.
- When you purchase from this page the shipping cost is $AU20 per set to any address, international or local. These retail sales are not covered by insurance. If you would like insurance on your shipment please contact us before purchase.
- For Trade sales please contact us by email. Trade sales and shipments to luthiers are insured.
- We do not apply import duties or VAT to your purchase.
- For international shipments, it is usual for the Postal Service or Customs Department in your country to notify you when the package is ready for collection and about the payment of any duties.
- IMPORTANT – You will need to respond to notifications (by email or phone) from your Customs Department. If you do not respond the package will be returned to the sender, and this is always a painful waste of time and money.
Returns & refunds
Before installation, if you are unhappy with your pegs for whatever reason they may be returned undamaged for a full refund of the purchase amount. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Luthiers are eligible for a Trade discount
For details email Simon – email@example.com
Perfection Peg Orders
We accept safe online payments through PayPal
Cello 1/2 – 3/4
View the cart